Welcome back from our summer break! – Hope you like the new look and readability of the site. There is still a lot of migration and work to be had, but we’ll follow up with details on working with us to get it done right.
Meanwhile, here is the most recent JOURNAL! (click to load page).
Browse around the upcoming events, and please be patient while we get this new site up and running. I will make sure to honour the previous TBS website with an archive site link.
See you Monday, Sept. 9th!
TBS PROGRAM 2013-14
Monday September 9,
- 7:30 pm Opening comments by John Hoffman
- Reiner Goebel slide presentation on pines
- Workshop Scots Pine
- Please bring a pine for display
Monday October (TBD)
- Opening comments Carlos Bras
- Cotoneaster Workshop
- Please bring in a tree for display
Important dates to remember
Saturday October 19- fall show
Sunday October 20-fall show
Septembers’ workshop material will be Scots Pine.
- The trees are about 1.5” to 2” in diameter and about 20’ high.
- The cost is $45.00 with a limit of seven persons.
- It will be on a first come first serve basis so please come early to secure your spot
- See Otmar Sauer to enroll and please have cash on hand.
- You can enroll early for October’s workshop and you will need to pay a non-fundable deposit of $5.00 to secure your spot.
Octobers’ workshop material will be Cotoneaster.
The cost is $30.00 with a limit of five persons.
See Otmar Sauer to enroll and please have cash on hand.
As reminder membership fees are due for 13/14 year please see Gim Retsinas and make sure you are up to date.